MyGirls'Generation

SNSD blogs, updates, and videos

My photo
This blog is for Girl's Generation related news, blogs, pictures and videos. You can follow all the news, updates, and videos that I posted at: My Main Channel and 2nd Channel
IY2 Channel: Invincible Youth 2
You can also follow me on twitter: YuriKwonBlkPearl
You're welcome to leave comments and feedback!


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*Announcement*

My main youtube account YuriKwonBlkPearl is officially dead after received three copyright strikes, so some of my videos I posted in here will not work anymore. My other accounts will keep on running, so stayed tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just watching Star Life Theater last night. I just finished ep 1 and then when I continued watching this morning, I found out your account got terminated. :( I should've finished watching last night. May I ask if you are going to repost the vids? thank you. SNSD is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link of other youtuber re-uploaded my videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/0805Soshi1?feature=g-u#g/c/0CE76EEF346F47E5

    ReplyDelete